Our Mission and Vision
The RMSCC seeks to be the red meat supply chains' first point of contact on information standards. The RMSCC wants to see businesses across the red meat supply chain talking to each other in the same language.
- To facilitate the development of information standards for the industry.
- To validate that the standards are fit for purpose, through endorsement by the AMILSC.
- To see the standards adopted by the industry, through ease of access and training sessions.
- To grow our representation of the industry.
- To stay relevant to the industry, by providing a line of communication.
The role of the RMSCC is to:
- Providing a path for reporting to the AMILSC on industry program and project activities related to information standards along the red meat supply chain.
- Providing a path for communication back to government and industry bodies on relevant supply chain information standards, projects, programs and related activities.
- Providing coordination, steering and governance support to programs and projects that request such support and only where the programs and projects activities relate to information standards along the red meat supply chain.